Thursday, June 16, 2016

Best Seafood Place, West Colonial

I tried this seafood "market" and take out spot on West Colonial last night. It's near that big cop station and no that is not why I was down there. The place was as bad as it looks. I had two "jumbo" blue crabs for $10. One was good and the other was dead in the shell. Just pure mush. It gave me diarrhea the next day. I'm surprised it took that long. They drowned both in disgusting garlic oil. Nothing in the place looks fresh. The fish is still in those plastic bags you get at the frozen section of any supermarket. The worst part is that they don't stick to frozen fried items. They try and sell conch, crawfish, shrimp. mussels, clams, lobster! As fresh! The poor people in this neighborhood must always be retching. And the prices are sky high. The only thing I would consider ordering here is one of the $5 lunch deal. And hope they fry all the germs away.

No comments: