Tuesday, July 9, 2024

M'ama Napoli, Winter Park

I tried this Italian Bakery & Deli across from Agave Azul at South Orlando and Minnesota last Tuesday during the day. They were the plan a from that week on that Monday. Closed on Monday. No loss. They only sell baked sweets, personal pizzas and a few sandwiches. The $5 cheese pizza was sold out. The ones with toppings were $10+. The sandwiches were $13. Most of the baked things were the ever Italian croissants. I settled on a $4 latte conchiglia. It was ok. I hope the bake and don't buy. It's a small place with four tables. They sell some packaged goods. They have parking in back. They need a bigger sign. Easy to miss. Don't beat yourself up if you do. Not much to them. Open for a few weeks.

*I updated the Sunshine Diner by Art Smith review I posted a while February 21, 2023.

No comments: