Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Tsaocaa, Winter Springs

I tried this pan-Asian spot on the northeast strip mall at the intersection of Red Bug Lake Rd and Tuskawilla on Wednesday at dinner. I had a fried chicken sandwich for $5.75. I chose the spicy sauce. It was fine. I didn't love that it was two tenders. They also sell wings, Korean style hot dogs (9-), boneless chicken, drumsticks, egg waffles, fried dumplings, shiu mai, takoyaki, shrimp, ramen (6), etc. Plus fruit teas (slush and classic), brewed teas, mojitos with soda water, milk strikes, yogurt slushes, coconut drinks, milk boba fruit yakults, fruit milk, etc. Toppings. The place looks modern. White and light gray. 4 booths with white cloth mosquito netting. 4 two seaters. Sharp packaging. Three locations. Mostly in Jacksonville. They said the name means Fresh Tea. They said they were Mandarin. I'm not sure if the name is as well. Open for two months. Open 7D from 11:30 to 9pm. Better than I expected with more options.

No comments: