Sunday, March 17, 2019

Kona Poke, Lake Mary

If you are reading this then you will probably not realize that what I am about to reference concerns the post beneath what you are currently reading. And because of the way they list these, you should read from down to up to catch up and make sense of the references herein.

I forget who said it. I believe it is a Monty Python quote. John Cleese probably. You hear it "sampled" a lot on the radio. "Now for something completely different". This is in response to my experience here versus Boulay on the same day. I had a spicy tuna poke bowl for $12 at this spot in the new apartment complex on Lake Mary Blvd adjacent to the road that Lake Mary High school is on. It sucked. It sucked so bad I thought I was going to get the squirts. The tuna smelled. Even with the spicy sauce. It tasted off. even with the spicy sauce. It was sinewy/flossy. The rice was a mushy mess. We all know how much I detest these poke places, but, this is the worst one yet. And may I remind you that Koy Wan would serve you unlimited sushi and all the other buffet items and an endless soda for $12. The place seats ten or so. Counter. Open three months. No word on casualties. Another notch in Lake Mary's bed post for worst food town in Central Florida. Avoid.

No comments: