Monday, March 4, 2019

Little Greek Fresh Grill, OIA Area


I grabbed a gyro to go from this new (less than a month) Greek fast casual restaurant before my flight last week. It is in that newer development called the Lee Vista Promenade (on 436). The gyro was fine. The usual. A large amount of meat. It cost $8. The most expensive thing is a salmon skewer dinner at $15. A New York looking guy with a Greek beak (so you know he knows his Greek food) said he eats there every chance he gets. It's a counter order type of atmosphere. The size of a Subway. I think they are a Midwestern chain. Just like Krazy Kitchen et al. Fine for garden variety Greek food. I think they close at 9pm.

*There is signage for a Japanese restaurant next door. Not sure if they are open. I expect more options will be filling in the promenade as we go.

No comments: