Friday, April 13, 2012

Angel's Diner, Disney

I have to do the the unthinkable. I have to review a place without eating there. As a warning to all locals and tourists. I stopped by this place on 192 near Disney a few weeks ago. It is in a shabby hotel with a parking lot so scary that I feared my car would be broken into. I went because I was in the area and they had advertised in an up scale food magazine a few years back (so it was on my radar). I walked in and out. The pedestrian buffet costs $20. If you want some "poor people" frozen crab (Alaskan and Snow), I think it jumped to $30. And if you want (I can only imagine the quality) "lobster" it was even more. Please don't go. You are "(insert race) trash" if you think this is enticing. The stuff all looked scary. The place looked scary. The threat of botulism or crime should be enough to dissuade you from eating here even if they were giving the stuff away. And if you choose to ignore my advice, know that they only serve at dinner time.

No comments: