Sunday, June 21, 2020

Toll Road Brewing Company, Ocoee

I tried this brewery in the tiny old town of Ocoee today. You take 50 down to Maguire and make a right and follow the road down (stay right at any forks and pass a church) to W McKey. I had their Sun Ryes IPA for $5 for an 8ozer. It was very good. But, as I was driving, I only had half of it. They do around seven of their own brews and serve about the same of other breweries. It's a cute place. Tables, bar, patio. They have been open for two years. They had a food truck up front. I think it was Creole based food. I grabbed some food elsewhere later on. I'll tell you about them and my latest road trip in the next posts. Teaser - Rodney Scott's BBQ in Charleston (used to be in the boonies) is the real deal. Best pork ever!

No comments: