Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Shula's 347, Lake Mary

Last Wednesday I had lunch at this Grill in the Westin off 46A. I had a cheeseburger for $10. It was ok. Close to medium. They char-broiled it. I'm not a fan of the burnt, out door Backyard Barbeque burger. I prefer a pan or broiler. It was dressed well. It came with mostly crisp french fries. They were too salty. But, they made an effort. As did the waiter. They have other non-steakhouse (this is not a steakhouse per se - like his others) fare. Some if it starting at $8 for lunch. The decor is art deco/steakhouse cool. It has a row of table facing the patio then two rows of booths and another row of tables. It has two private rooms and a bar area (Happy Hour specials). It seats over 100. It has high cielings. All in all, a very unclaustrophobic environment. I recommend you treat yourself to this little touch of class whenever you are feeling down about living in disturbia.

No comments: