Thursday, January 14, 2010

Paris Bistro, Winter Park - Closed

Yesterday I had lunch at this French restaurant on Park Ave. I had a 3 course lunch special for $11.95. The first course was a choice of salads. I had a field green salad. It was fresh. I had Veal Normande for an entree. It was veal shank in a mushroom cream sauce. Very nice. Could have been seasoned better. For dessert I had Profiteroles (2). The chocolate sauce was rich. The ice cream was tasty. The pastry was fresh. Service was excellent. The environs were luxuriant. It is located behind a glass enclosure in an enclosed mall. There is even a tree outside the window. It's small. It probably seats 40 inside and 20 outside. It was mostly full (of women). The service was excellent. The bread was good even if they serve butter packets. They have a wide variety of inter-french regional selections. Even the lunch special offers a wide variety. I highly recommend it. At these prices you would be a fool not to indulge your palate.

No comments: