Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Manzanos Beachside Deli, New Smyrna Beach

I went to this deli across the street from the pizza place on Sunday because the majority of the "fancier" places were closed. I'm glad they were. If I wasn't such an idiot about trying new places, I would just come here every time from now on. I had a half of a NSB for $9. A half is like a whole normal hero/sub. This came with turkey, avocado, bacon and swiss cheese. I did mayo in lieu of ranch. The bread (French batard) was wonderful. A wide baguette. Crunchy. The turkey was about three inches thick. A generous portion of avocado. Half of the half of sandwich filled me up. They have lots of these pithy sounding sandwiches. Also panini, salads (green and mayo'd), breakfasts and even pizza. The place is a dump. Who cares? It was packed. The line moved quickly. A fountain soda was $2. A deal if you refill right before you leave for the beach. They have seating inside. Loved it.

No comments: