Thursday, October 9, 2008

Bangkok Square, UCF Area - Closed

I had lunch at this Fusion restaurant on Saturday. I had a California Roll for $4.95 and a Philadelphia Roll for $6. These were the cheapest on the menu. I went that way because I had a feeling they couldn't pull off sushi and over priced things because of their proximity to students with Daddy's charge card. The rolls were mostly rice. The rice was mostly flabby and over vinegared. The presentation was respectable. They place must be a converted bar. They tried to lounge it up but they haven't thrown any real money or care into the decor. The service was a little snippy. There were about eight people at the restaurant on a football weekend. They also serve Thai, etc cuisine.

I would suggest that they drop prices or improve portion proportion and decor.

No comments: