Thursday, October 9, 2008

Lazy Moon, UCF Area - Closed

I grabbed a slice here after the football game on Saturday. It cost $3 but was wide. It was fine. The place seemed like a real university favorite. It was very crowded. They served many frou-frou beers. It's probably always a good people watching perch.

I also grabbed a portion of "special" Nan from Anmol in the same strip mall for $5. It was supposed to be infused with chicken. It was barely discernable. It was the only empty place in the mall.

I also grabbed a chicken pastry from Millies Jamaican Cafe in the same strip mall for $1.95. It was a curried delight.

I also grabbed a beer for $5 at Underground Bluz in the same strip mall. It was a smoked drenched bar with a large import section. Very piercy.

I tried to max out the UCF experience as I never go there. I had intended to review Mindaneo on 50, but those dicks closed down there impossible to find Filipino restaurant. Update - All these locations will soon be dorms. 11/18/2013

No comments: