Thursday, June 3, 2010

Art's BBQ, Altamonte Springs - Closed

I had dinner at this Southern Style (No Frills) BBQ in Uptown Altamonte where Shane's BBQ used to be for about five minutes. I had a hot links (sausage) sandwich with potato salad for $6.50. What do you want from me? It was two butterflied links of spicy sausage served on a plain roll. Whoopee. The links were probably bought at Costco. The potato salad also. It was very similiar to the mass produced, sweet spugen they sell at super markets. The place is big. It must seat 100+. It has a barn house facade. I'm not sure if that is a remenant of the previous owner. Three others were there (it was semi-early). It's no frills, over priced bbq that this town is awash in. I guess I should be happy it didn't come on white bread.


I think it's now a World of Beer.

No comments: