Monday, November 5, 2012

Harry & Larry's, Winter Garden - Closed

I had lunch at this barbeque restaurant in downtown on Saturday. I had a beef brisket on texas toast for $5. It was tremendous. Possibly, the second best barbeque in CF (4 Rivers is first). Great smoke. Lean. A decent amount. I still don't see why these places ruin good meat by serving it on white bread, but, I'm funny that way. This bread was better than Wonder and cut thick. The menu is small. They do sandwiches or platters with brisket, pork, sausage and St. Louis ribs. They have 10 sides. I didn't try any. The place is small. It has about six booths. There is a takeout window in front. The place looks like an old meat shop that they cleaned up. They have fifties metal advertising signs hanging as decoration. I would definitely make a day trip here. I would start eating my way around town at this spot.

No comments: