Saturday, September 21, 2013

Woodlands, OBT

I had a Mixed Vegetarian Pakora to go from this Vegetarian Indian restaurant in between I-4 and Sand Lake Rd on Tuesday. It cost $6. It was fine. It's fried veggies. The frying was ok. The portion was small and further disappointing because half of it was peppers (I don't eat) and half potatoes (boring). The place gets very good reviews so I'm not telling you to avoid it. I'm just saying what I had was average. I wasn't expecting to be blown away (why I didn't sit in) and it was about what I expected. A mostly Indian crowd in a re-purposed, old, cafe like environment that saves the extra penny by not taking AMEX. A food only play.

2 comments:

tasty chomps said...

you got to get their dosas!

Henry the Ninth said...

I've heard. I wanted to try a dish I hadn't had before. This often leads to regret.