Friday, March 18, 2016

Croissant Gourmet, Lake Mary - Closed

I had lunch here about two weeks ago. I thought for sure I reviewed it when I went to it in Winter Park. I guess not. This location is near the City Hall on Lake Mary Blvd. I had the Nordique Croissant because I had had a Jones for salmon around this time and I wasn't about to pay $8 for two pieces of sushi at Amura. Are they on drugs? For the equivalent charge, this place provided me with this nice sandwich. It's smoked salmon with cucumber and a dill sauce plus salad. It was good. This place was a cupcake place (not sure when they changed) and Lawless Subs. They also serve breakfast fare and pastries and salads and crepes. They all seemed palatable. Say it with me - Cwah-san. Not Croy-sant. Or God forbid - Crecent.

No comments: