Sunday, September 16, 2012

PSA - Papaya Seeds

After escaping purgatory for the summer (in which I added Persian, Burmese and other ethnicities to my food vocabulary), I'm ready to bore you with more local reviews. However, I'll start you with a health tip.

I saw this segment on Dr. Oz in which he says a huge majority of people have intestinal worms and don't realize it. They anchor themselves in your intestines. They sap your energy, give you "issues" and bloat you, etc. Many people ascribe the symptoms to gluten allergies or ciliac disease or certain foods or just plain lethargy. You can get rid of them by eating 1/4 cup of papaya seeds a day for two weeks. I'm pretty sure you have to chew them up for it to work. Do a search of it online for more info. You Tube has some testimonials.

I already feel much better and I've only been doing it for 3 days. They taste like pepper. Even if you don't have this issue, they work great to flush your system (in about 12 hours) and trim your waistline. You don't get diarrhea, but, it does make you poop. Make sure you have easy access to a rest room while you are on this regime. It's cheap (a big guy at Walmart cost like $3 and gives four days worth of seeds), natural and effective. At worst, you force yourself to eat some lovely papaya. Supposedly, the rise in imported foods, eating raw/organic food (like sushi) and increased travel to foreign lands are the causes.


No comments: