Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Create Your Nature, Winter Park

I grabbed a salad at this healthy foods con game a few weeks ago. I only bought in because the fish restaurant nearby wasn't open for lunch yet and I had driven all that way. I had a small/half Kale-ifornia Dreaming salad for $7. I was ok. I don't hate kale. It also came with zucchini (dry), avocado (unripe), quinoa, and toasted chick peas (hard). Needless to say that the full Wendy's salad I had today at $5 with tax after a $2 coupon was a better value. And it came with chicken. This place is slightly different from the "heavy girls eating light" compatriots in that they serve oatmeal in addition to the salads and acai bowls. I guess they want to fleece in the morning as well. Or groom the kids of these Puppies. Maybe this is one of those perpetual infancy sort of appeals. Are these places popular because these retards don't see the parade of like minded charlatans that have preyed on them immemorial? Does anyone read history? See patterns? As Dean Wormer told Flounder (I believe) in Animal House, "Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life". If he only could have envisioned that he could have been talking about MIWNFs (Mothers I Would Never Fuck) or hell - their daughters (who are often less in shape) in the twenty first century. I can't decide which I hate more - the sloth or the wastefulness. How hard is it to make a salad? I doesn't require cooking. Are you that incompetent? That lazy? That susceptible? And oatmeal requires boiling water! You could conceivably get it from the tap. Too tired from yoga and a facial? I'll give you a facial! Needless to say that I don't approve of this place. Oh, it's near the old Ravenous Pig on Orange. If we could just recreate your nature. You know who I am talking about.

On a totally unrelated topic, I have a recipe for local cooks to steal. It's called flammekuek. It's a Belgian pizza with sour cream, swiss cheese, bacon and grilled onions. Tastes like a potato skin. You cook the sour cream. Good and I hate sauceless pizzas.

No comments: