Friday, August 18, 2023

Duck & Drake, College Park

I went here two Mondays ago because I believe the OW had written that this was their new address. Nope. Just the same food truck at Digress. They did say that they plan to move to DT at Radius condos or something soon. I won't be attending based on this unimpressive display. I tried the butter chicken pie because I thought it would be pre-made and come out quickest. Nope. And that just makes it worse. It was a tiny thing that they felt unembarrassed to value at $16. I did mention it was a food truck? I've had better pasties or meat pies for $3. Bland. Boring. They married it with a mail order bride of a dry field green salad. Sad. They have about a dozen snacks on the menu. Three were unavailable. Priced from $9 to $18. Not much new or inventive. You can pass and maybe wait to see if they improve the menu when they go brick and mortar. Although, would you be shocked if the prices grow more imbalanced in the process? Next!

No comments: