Monday, December 6, 2010

Braxi's, Downtown - Closed

I grabbed a dog from this Burger place on Church Street after the game last Wednesday. It cost $3.50. It was fine. However, I'd like to talk more about the spot and the people. I'm surprised that more people didn't file in here (either because of munchies or they fact they couldn't find food around the arena before the game). It might have been because no one was behind the counter. I'm not a Nobel Prize Winning economist, but, I would think that if I owned the spot I would make sure that someone was behind the counter when a stream of 14,000 customers walked by. Remember this (and my Paradise Island review) when you hear these jerk offs complaining about how the new arena hasn't helped sales. Speaking of which, the only spots with customers were Hamburger Mary's and that Cajun Pub on the corner. This leads me to believe if you are selling dainty desserts or anything non hops or cow related, you should not expect a bump in business.

No comments: