Sunday, August 23, 2015

Lombardi's, Winter Park

I grabbed something to go at their new store on Fairbank's (near 4 Rivers). I had the special fish of the day sandwich. I had never heard the name of the fish and can't remember it. I'm sure it was something ordinary that they renamed. It was good in any case. It came on a nice glazed roll with ok lettuce and tomato. FF, cole slaw and a thousand island like tartar sauce on the side. The FF were that gooey, coated kind that just reek of oil absorption, calories and Arby's. It cost a reasonable $8. The place obviously looks new. I think they have been open under a month. The seafood selection is sick. The quality looked impeccable. Their "soft opening" menu is even impressive. Oysters, pink shrimp, poke, lobster mac and cheese egg rolls, steamers, grouper, lobster roll, poke - on and on. Prices are reasonable. They have a clean area to eat in. They even have wine and beer. Top notch.

No comments: