Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Pub Crawl - Downtown: Relax Grill, Grafitti Junction and Crow Bar

I went to these bars last Friday.

8-8:15pm: Relax Grill at Lake Eola - This place is an outdoor bar and restaurant next to the Swan paddle boat dock. They have been there for six years. I forget the name of the last place I tried here. Could have been this. It was pretty full.

8:30-9pm: Grafitti Junction - Finally tried this location (on the tracks on Church St). The usual.

10:30pm-12am: The Crow - This place is next to The Abbey and across from where I had dinner (Pine St). I forget what it was just a few weeks ago. It just opened as a whiskey bar. More vodka than whiskey so far. Hot staff. Made me miss my train home. Not sure how trendy a whiskey bar is. Might have caught the tail end of a trend (even for Orlando). Can probably re-theme. Semi-crowded for word of mouth.

No comments: