Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Wondermade, Sanford

I tried three marshmallows fror $2 on Saturday at this sweets shop across from Hollerbach's. They said they have been in that location for four years. Hats off to the PR/marketing department. The store is a regular beacon. Impossible to miss.. It is really more of an ice cream shop than a marshmallow shop. They only had the three flavors and two chocolate covered options. There were some ridiculously priced previously packaged gift boxes for sale as well. But, who wants potentially stale marshmallows at a marshmallow store? Most people probably wouldn't know they wanted a marshmallow store to begin with. With a product like marshmallow, it better be good. I will give it up for the marshmallows. They were good. Lavender, caramel something and one more that has already slipped my mind. I'd replace every cupcake place with a marshmallow place if possible. Faint praise.

There was also an "Arts" centric event going on that night. I ate a a truck called Saigon Sizzle and they may have caused my digestive issues the next day (them or a Subway Club). I won't expound because of the uncertainty. I will continue to question why all these roach coachers think they can charge $9+ for fast food. Monotonous, derivative, duplicative fast food.

1 comment:

evan said...

The ice cream is even better than the marshmallows, especially the sweet corn one.