Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Oviedo Brewing Company, Oviedo

 I had dinner at this two year old establishment at the backside of the Oviedo Mall two Friday's ago. You can take Red Bug Lake Rd to get there. I went for the beer, but, it was so late I just ate there when I found out they serve food. I probably (I hope for their sake) ordered the worst thing. Fish and chips. It cost an outrageous $13. Literally, it is a tiny frozen piece of fish from the supermarket. The kind the sell in large plastic bags. A Filet-o-Fish spits on them. And it wasn't even cooked right. I'd wager they microwaved it. Beyond lazy and impertinent. It came with fries. They ruined those too. They were the cool cuts that I think I wrote of in my Utah travel notes. The perfect sized ones. In between chips, shoestrings and home fries. These numb skulls battered them. They also served some burgers and other snacks. The beer was better. Flights are shots at $2.50 per. Big servings. The place looks nice. Big. Two levels. Beer equipment in view. TVs. Wood theme. Heavy chairs. There was a quasi-farmer's market going on outside. It looked like this is the only thing open in the mall. At least at night. The girls (patrons) there looked prettier than the slags in my town. It was pretty full. Though distancing makes everything look at capacity. Go for the beer.

1 comment:

TM said...

Beer only it is...
Fiddler's Green is the place for fish & chips!