Sunday, January 18, 2009

Club Crawl - Stardust Lounge and Ember

9pm-12am: I started at Stardust Lounge around the corner from Spice. It was a cool club. Nicely appointed clientele. Typical of that area. The drinks were cheap. They has $2 beers. $5 Stoli's. No cover. It was pretty full by 12. It's on the list now.

12am-2am: I ended up at Ember. I rarely make it to closing time. Too depressing. But, this was the finest night in Orlando history. I had to drag myself out before I became breathalizer bait. I don't know where they shipped in these people, but, they were hot. They were young. They were sophisticated. Everyone was dressed well because of the cold. The club is half indoor and half outdoor. It's well laid out and decorated. I know I'll go there next week and it will suck. But, for one night Orlando did not induce thought of suicide.

No comments: