Friday, January 30, 2009

Napoli's, Winter Springs

I had a sausage hero at this Italian restaurant on 434 on Wednesday for $3.95. It was a great bargain. The bread was good. The sausage (although more Jimmie Dean than Italian Pork) had some sort of pleasant (nutmeg?) spice to it. The tomato sauce was not sweet. The restaurant is more American than Italian in look and feel. The travel posters and facts of Italy placemats don't really transport you. The service was a one person job. They know who they are and deliver rather than disappoint as many of their breathen do. Half the price equals hald the expectation and twice the satisfaction.

1 comment:

woofboy111 said...

I ate here a few years ago and that was enough for me. I ordered one thing (like Fettuccine Alfredo) and they brought out something totally different (like Lasagna), and they refused to fix the mistake and give me what I ordered.

bad...