Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Just Pizza, Sanford - Closed

Today I had lunch at this pizza restaurant near the Seminole Mall. I had a tuna sandwich for $6.30. It was a bit sweet, wet and celery ridden for me. It came with lettuce and tomato. The roll was good. It was a big sandwich. Personally, I would change mayos, drain the tuna and eliminate the celery. However, I know alot of people prefer it their way. The place is big. It seats about 100. Their were two others there today. They have Flatscreens showing the NFL network. They have a drive thru. They have alot of daily specials. What I don't get is the name. They offer alot more than pizza (wings, tacos, salads, etc). In fact pizza is what they do the worst. I went here when it opened, but, did not want to slam it before I tried something other than their reheated, frozen pizza tasting namesake. Maybe the name is short for Not Just Pizza. I would call it Bad Pizza with Some Other Acceptable Food.

2 comments:

London travelling and services said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
London travelling and services said...

I like that tuna sandwich. It's really tasty... For those who like tuna, of course :)
Regards,
Hotels in Mayfair