Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Pub Crawl - Audubon Park and Winter Park : Bikes Beans and Bordeaux (Closed), Stardust, Spice (Closed), Wine Room, Circa (Closed)

9-9:30pm- Bikes, Beans and Bordeaux: I had a glass of wine at this wine bar than serves sandwiches and flatbreads. Nice owner and staff. They were closing down.

9:30-10pm - Stardust Video and Coffee: Was going to go to Big Daddy's Roadhouse but they allow smoking and I didn't take a shower and put on fresh clothes so I could smell like the inside of my Mom's old Volvo for the rest of the night. I had a coffee here and bought a used book. They serve beer and wine. It was fairly packed with hipsters. Mostly guys though so I left.

10-10:30pm - Spice Modern: Had a scotch. Unfortunately, the place was emptying out. Mostly Rollins kids. Went here because the new Shipyard was already closed. How are you going to make money closing at 10pm? You sell beer not early bird specials. Pathetic.

10:30-11:30pm - Wine Room: Fairly full. Mostly couples or group clusters.

11:30pm-1am: Circa: A bad wedding reception facsimile as always. Mostly empty and geriatric. Now they charge you for the displeasure. Only stayed to sober up and because everything else would have been closed by the time I got there.

No comments: