Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Chin Hua, Winter Park

I ordered some steamed pork dumplings to go at this Honk Kong style Chinese restaurant next to Rooster's (behind a McDonald's on Aloma) Friday night. They cost $5. The skins were a little pasty and thick for good Dim Sum, but, on par with what most places serve. There were six of them. They were just to ameliorate my appetite from the disappointing dinner I had minutes earlier. As I didn't dine in, my review will be quick. It is a sit down place. Not stylish. Similar to many utilitarian Chinese places. It seats about 80. It was one quarter full. The hostess/owner was nice. She said they have been there for sixteen years. Not a destination spot, but, probably adequate for your needs if you live close by. Fun Fact: Chin means Golden and Hua means China (according to the owner). Although you would think Chin would mean China.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Interesting and important information. It is really beneficial for us. Thanks