Monday, February 4, 2013

Pub Crawl - Universal: STP and Bloodhound Brew

I had a beer at these locations before heading downtown on Saturday.

STP: At the intersection of Kirkman and Conroy. Stands for Sloppy Taco Place. I'm assuming they are talking about some of the customer's because I didn't see anyone eating. The smoking patio was packed with hipsters. Inside there was an old couple and a table of young adults. Looks like a dive bar inside.

Bloodhound Brew: They have another location on I drive. This one is on the other side of Conroy from STP. It's a new building. It's a hipster (man am I saying that profusely lately) version of of a sports bar. They serve gastropub food which I have read is good and some of the staff and customer's concurred with. It was pretty full with a dinner crowd. Some families, etc, so if it goes off it goes off later in the night. They have a big, blow up TV Screen outside.

No comments: