Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Ivanhoe Wine and Spirits, Antiques District/Ivanhoe Village

I ended my Saturday night at another new place that just popped on my radar. They just opened within the week. It is next to (what has been described as) the gay bars down there (nearest to Princeton). It is both an upscale cocktail bar and retail liquor store. High end. I just had a whiskey ($8) because I had to get up and go to the beach the next day and it was empty. I mean - me, myself and I. The place looks great. Clean. Bright. Brand new. One wall has the bottles for sale and the other has the bar. Lots of selection. Good choices. I'm not sure if they want "breeders" or not, but, I would try it no matter where you prefer to stick your pee pee or your hoo ha. I'm not even sure they think of themselves as a "gay" establishment. I don't know the "rules", so, I'll pretend we are past any gay/straight labels. They have a done a good job setting up the backdrop. Now we'll see how it develops.

No comments: