Thursday, October 28, 2021

Moonlight Drive In, Titusville

I actually went here before the last post. For lunch. I grabbed what I thought was the two patty bacon cb. They gave me the deluxe bacon cb. It cost $9. It came with fries and a drink. Burger was ok. Bacon was good. Veg ok. Half the fries were good and half were under cooked. Soda came with ice. Asked for no ice. As I was the first and only customer, I think they could have done better. It's a old timey burger stand. From 1964. They also sell fried items like fish and chicken and other things you'd expect. Waitress service. You drive into a spot. Also, a tiny inside. Not sure if you can avoid the waitresses by doing that. It's kitschy.

*I tried the second parking area at the Canaveral Seashore this time. Think things are nicer farther down.

**I have a CO/NM/TX/AZ/UT travel update coming in the next post.

No comments: