Friday, December 16, 2022

Upsala Grocery, Sanford

I tried this spot at breakfast on Tuesday. It looks like it was once a gas station. Indian owner. Said he took over eight years ago. Re-branded two years ago. He also owns the Bubbakoo in Lake Mary. This place has two claims to fame. Craft beer selection and food. I tried an egg and sausage and cheese for just under $4. It came on a croissant. Not sure why. I thought it would be a roll. Ok. Yolk was broken and cooked to a solid. They also sell sandwiches around $9. Plus Indian dishes. Even things like a chicken tikka quesadilla. I'll have to go back and try one of those items. Not a destination spot, but, better than a chain if you need a to go meal around this area. It's up from the 46a exit off I-4 to Upsala near the golf club at Country Club Rd. Left a few hundred yards to 300 Upsala.

No comments: