Sunday, February 1, 2009

Club Crawl - Fuji, Dessert Lady, Brix, Ember, Independent

8pm-9pm: Fuji Sushi. I had some sake at this Japanese restaurant on Conway past Kirkman. I had to get some uni after Tomi shut me out. No uni. No people. Learned about sake and that the restaurant (4 branches) is run by Bangledeshies (who knew).

9pm-10pm: Desert Lady. I traveled back to Kirkman and decided I needded some sugar. Then I realized I hate desserts so I had some espresso and port. The place was full of ladies who were going back to their cats. I probably should have hit on the waitress as you will soon read.

10pm-12am: Brix. Mostly dudes. Not getting any better with age (the place not the dudes).

12am-1205am: Ember. Same horribles as last Sat. I guess it stinks on Friday's too.

1205am-1am: Independent. Samo samo. Good thing I was amped up for Super Bowl weekend. Orlando delivered again! Ugh.

1 comment:

Ichiban Sushi Orlando said...

So you aren't a fan of Ember? We haven't been there yet but we've heard mixed reviews from our guests. Next time you are downtown you should stop by and say hi! :-)