Monday, February 16, 2009

Fujiyama Sushi, UCF Area

I had dinner at this Japanese restaurant on University on Saturday. I had the Chicken Teppan for $12.95 and a Yellow Tail Roll for $6. I was engorged by the end. They must have cut up 2 full breasts of chicken for my meal. Add in lots of mushrooms, squash, broccoli and a pile of fried rice. It also came with Miso Soup (flavorful not watery) and a proper salad (mushrooms and carrots not just lettuce). I was forcing it down before I started the roll. It was ok. Lots of fish but it was pretty firm for Yellow Tail. The sushi was rice was a little pastey. The place is erected in your typical Japanese "order from a catalog" style. Vietnamese and Chinese girls stroll around in kimonos. The service was good. The place was clean. It was about 1/4 full (8 of 32). Good value.

No comments: