Saturday, April 11, 2009

Club Crawl - Winter Park - Eden, Red Fox, Wine Room

9-9:30pm: Eden. I had a beer at Eden. It's an outdoor bar next to the Enzian theater where the restaurant (burned down - who knew) used to be. It's now owned by some Austrian royal couple. They should show up. It would have doubled the occupancy. They have some cool beers and really old and expensive bottles of liquor and wine ($125 a shot). I just can't imagine it being tolerable past this time of year. Too hot.

9:30-9:35pm: Red Fox Lounge. Horrid singing. Tiny venue. Weird collection of geezers and hypsters. Served some well whisky in a Maker's Mark bottle. Had too see it for myself. Now I know what the here after holds for me. I'll be in the front row next to Hitler!

9:35pm-1am: Wine Room. Full. Rollins students and their parents. How many times can you play Lady GaGa and Flo rida? Double check those tabs. 1 drink will become 2. 3oz will become 5oz.

No comments: