Wednesday, December 30, 2015

2015 Favorites List

I finally (after eating at almost every place) came up with a way to placate those who want my thoughts condensed into their essence. This is a list of the places I liked the most this year. It isn't a "Best" list. I hate having to edit this thing on closures alone. I'm not maintaining a rankings system. I chose three categories based on price. The lower the price range the lower the expectations too. However, some of those "value" establishments may be better than those above them. *I would have a $$$$ ($50+ per person) category, but, I didn't go to any that made the list. Some places were good, but, their pricing was out of line. All these places justify their price points.

The listing is in no specific order. Use the search function to refresh your recollection of what I said about them or where they are. It's funny how representative they are in terms of location and ethnicity. I didn't plan it that way.

$$$ - Kappo (Closed/Moving), Osprey Tavern, Tapa Toro, F&D, Golden Knife (Closed), Boathouse, Al Fresco, Dally in the Alley (Closed)

$$ - Ana's Kitchen, New Go Hyang Gip, Mynt, Lombardi's, Yummy House, Dolphin View

$ - Mrs Potato, Mi Raza, Lechonera El Jibacito #2, Patacon Con Todo, Wake Up Cafe, Blaze, Pizza 1905 (off the list)



No comments: