Sunday, December 6, 2015

A&D Buffalo's, West Colonial Dr

I went to this place on 50 (in a strip mall near the Police HQ) after the football game on Saturday. They brag that they have the "best wings and cheese steaks in town", so, I had to get a combo with both. It cost $8. 4 wings and a CS. I was ready to write 'Ahh no and ahh no" (regarding their being the best) before I tried them. Not bad. And even more impressive when you see the old Mexican restaurant they are located in and the part of town (and crowd). They also serve burgers, gyros, fish, shrimp and fried rice. All cost $8 if paired with wings. Business was pretty brisk. I'm not sure why you would HAVE to go here, but, it wouldn't kill you if you did. I've been driving past this place for years and I always say I'll see if it is the "best". Now you know.

No comments: