Sunday, December 6, 2015

2015 FHSAA Football Finals, Citrus Bowl

I went to the first weekend of the high school football finals on Saturday because I'm going out of town this week. I saw the 3A finals at 1pm. It was the "hired help" from Trinity Christian (Jacksonville) versus slightly less of the "hired help" of American Heritage (Delray). I know what you are going to say. These boys aren't brought in to provide entertainment for their white overlords. They just happen to be good at sports also and it's all about opportunities for the "under-privileged". And I would say you are absolutely right. This gives the regular students parents the opportunity to pay for two students so their kid won't get hurt actually getting in the game.

I think Delray has had some ballers in the past, but, they got smoked 30-3. TC had five guys over 300 lbs and one guy at 389! Plus Delmar's OC had the mind of a checker player. It took him forever to call a play and they were usually bad. They said the attendance was 1800. Half of that. I really hate when they lie. And such a pathetic lie. Ooh. 1800! What a showing! I thought 900 was good, but, 1800 gets me moist.  Most of the attendees were the parents of the hired help. So that shows how buying a championship energizes the community. Onward Christian soldiers!

They are also still dicks about roping off areas. You used to be able to sit anywhere. Not anymore. They even made the first row a reserved area that no one used. Probably because no one was told you could purchase this option. Tickets are $12 and they take cards now. Parking is still a rip at $10. They have four more games next weekend. You won't hear about them. I think I'm the whole marketing plan.

No comments: