Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Stasio's, Milk District

I grabbed lunch to go from this Italian Deli and Market on Bumby (and I think Robinson) about two weeks ago. I don't remember much. They had just been open for a week or so at that point. The place looks crisp and clean. I remember glass and white. I had a sausage and broccolini hero for $9 because it was the cheapest thing (most other sandwiches over $10) and I had had only chicken and broccolini before (iie at DaNic's in Philadelphia). It was very good. All the components were good. Top notch. I recall a limited menu. Ten or so items. More take home options. They said my sandwich would take ten minutes (they were telling everyone that), but, it came out in two. They also have a coffee bar. It was pretty packed. Which leads me to my only concern. The parking is inadequate and they share it with others. It won't be long before they start complaining and making a bad situation worse. I liked this place alot. I'll go back. It'll be on the favs list. Too busy to write more.

No comments: