Friday, October 23, 2009

Nature's Table, Lake Mary

I had lunch today at this self described health food chain outpost in the former AT&T office down and acroos from Jax on Lake Emma Rd. I had a Roast Beef wrap that was done in some sort of southwest style (basically cheese and some sort of mayo that didn't really taste of jalapeno). The only reason to go is if you love what they offer at all their other locations. The only reason I went was to track down this mysterious location. It is basically this office park's snack shop. They close at 2:30pm. It's breakfast and lunch. I guess I'll add it to my fast food filler rotation. It was cheaper than Subway. Parking was plentiful in the back.

1 comment:

woofboy111 said...

Went to the Nature's Table at SCC a few times when I was taking classes there. I found it way overpriced for wraps that were about the size of a taco bell soft taco. They probably jacked up the prices thinking they could rip off students. The manager at that place was horrible too. I witness him screaming at both employees AND customers on several occasions.