Thursday, October 8, 2009

Rice Paper, Sand Lake

I had lunch at this Vietnamese restaurant on Turkey Lake (in an older shopping cluster on the other side of the new Whole Foods) on Monday on my way to Disney. I just had a summer roll and soup because I wanted to check the place out. The summer roll (pork and shrimp) was $3.75. It was fine. Nice slice of pork. The meatball soup was $3.95. It was fine but I'm still not sure how the Vietnamese make these things so dense and rubbery. The place seats 24 on one side and probably the same on the other (it was hosting a private party). It was almost full. It was clean. It had some decor heralding the region it was representing. The staff (2) was quick and polite. I had read some posts about it being bad and rude. I found it very good.

No comments: