Friday, October 23, 2009

Sizzler, I-Drive - Closed

On Monday I satisfied a life long curiosity and ate at Sizzler. In my defense, I was looking for Punjab but it has been torn down. I had a Sirloin for $10. Unsurprisingly, medium was well done. But, otherwise it didn't give me diarehea. A little grey. No fat. The meal came with access to a huge buffet and a baked potato (why this just isn't part of the buffet is strange). Almost everything on it was prison food (taco section was particulary bad) but, I did go to college so I wasn't scared away from it. If you want to gourge yourself on poor imitations of classic snacks and a mediocre piece of meat then this is the place. The service was good although unnecessary (it's a buffet). The place was as clean and exciting as any aforementioned cafeteria.

No comments: