Saturday, April 5, 2014

Brooklyn Water Bagels, Lake Mary

I went to this new (1 week) bagel place in the strip mall that has BurgerFi on Wednesday for lunch. The options were so uninspiring that I just took a bagel and left. I had a bagel with nova cream cheese for $3.29. The bagel was good and they actually had pieces of real salmon in the spread (not just colored whip). I think that is all you would come here for. They sell some ludicrous product called "Brooklynized" water. I think that means they mug money from your wallet by "selling" you filtered water. They only serve breakfast type sandwiches and turkey or ham or one of the "salad" quartet. I think sandwiches on bagels are stupid. Almost as bad as pizza bagels. They are small (bagel dimensions) and hard to eat (too high). And all these start at $6+. The place looks clean. It seats about eighty. It's kind of like Subway or Jersey Mike's with the maps of NYC on the wall. It's a chain. I've seen them in South Florida. I'd go for a weekend breakfast and listen to people tawk about cawfee - no big woop, that is about all.

No comments: