Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Limena Chicken, Winter Park

I continued my string of success on my way back from the airport last night. I stopped in at this Peruvian restaurant on 436 about a mile from Aloma and had the 1/4 Chicken with fries for $5. The chicken was a roasted masterpiece (so much better than Boston Market and cheaper). Every bit of skin was crisp and eatible. The wings were golden and jerky like. The breast was white and juicy. It was infused with a bittery rub. The fries were crsp and golden. The place was undecorous but clean. The staff was courteous. The place was empty (but it was only 5pm).

I would only suggest a little more signage (you'll miss it unless you know the area) and maybe some more thought into the decor. This definetly should be your stop for chicken.

No comments: