Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Terra Mia, Lake Mary

Today I had lunch at this offshoot of the Longwood father off 46A in the Fishbones strip mall. It was my second visit (had a very good pizza at the opening) to this branch and third overall. I had the Pollo Milanese (fried breade cutlet) and mixed green salad for $7.50. The breast was pounded thin and covered with panko. It was sliced into strips and placed on the salad. It was a bit fried for my taste (maybe it's second time in the fryer) and it had a bitter taste. I think it was the oil that did it but, possibly they treated it with balsamic or lemon. The salad was fresh, but overseasoned with oil. There may have been some balsamic on it, however, I saw little evidence (purple coloring)/ The place is clean, well appointed and small (7 tables and a counter). The wait staff is courteous and well dressed. It's always packed. I'll be back to try the multitude of lunch offerings at the same price.

I would only suggest the impossible - more seating. This is an Italian restaurant that redeems its imitators. They are also on the Rewards Network.

No comments: