Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Kathleen's Klozet, Sanford

I had a pot of tea and two little chicken salad sandwiches on a croissant at this replacement for Twisted Vine on 1st St this Sunday. It was $8 in total, I'm not sure of the breakdown. They have a daily selection of pastries and snacks. It seems to only have two tables of four to six and a counter. The owner said it is usually be reservation only. Both tables were full of women playing dress up for some one's birthday. The store also sells antiques. It's not (I won't say my cup of tea) exactly my sort of thing, but, I'm sure there of plenty of people who think otherwise. It totally fits in in the area and fills a need. It is mostly a day time experience at this point (still pretty new). They may extend hours if there is demand.

No comments: