Monday, August 24, 2020

Gram's Kitchen, Deland

 After I found out plan A was a buffet, I grabbed an egg and sausage breakfast burrito to go at this little cafe I passed on the way from I-4 off 44 to New York Ave. That was about ten days ago. They have another location on New York Ave and one in Orange City. I think I've been to the one on New York. This site's terrible search function couldn't find it. So here we go. The burrito cost $4 ($5 with tax and a small tip). It was ok. Small. I could have bought 4 similar ones at McDonald's. Needless to say, I wasn't overwhelmed. They have the same "cafe" menu that they all have. Breakfast and sandwiches and burgers and salads. Some lunch special meals and a fish and a steak dinner. They are closing at 4pm at this location.. It looks like a little house. Not especially charming or clean. Painted saws are the main motif. This is the original location. Breakfast served all day.

No comments: