Sunday, March 14, 2010

Ceyfa, Longwood

Yesterday I grabbed two slices at this pizzeria on the east side of I-4 on 434. It's in a spot that has been the kiss of death for previous owners. The pizza was ok. Pretty thin. Large slices. The crust seemed to expose it's lack of freshness (dry and crumbly). But, a fresh pie is probably good. They also offer non-italian fare (poppers, nuggets, wings) and pastas, subs, salads, soup, calzones, rolls, etc. They have really cheap lunch specials (2 slices with topping and soda for $3.99). I do question the 50 cent credit card fee. It seems like the remnant of a distant age.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've had the pizza there and it is delicious. The wings are spectacular, especially with their special which has an 18" extra large pizza with 20 wings and a 2 liter soda for just $17.99

My friend also says the garlic knots are "to die for" but I haven't tried them there yet.

The big bonus is that they deliver and we've been waiting a long time for a good pizza place that delivers in our area.