Monday, January 23, 2012

The Crepe Company, Winter Park - Closed

I had a raspberry (jam) and cream cheese crepe without the cream cheese at this food truck at the food truck ranch on 17-92 last Wednesday. It was $5, but, the owner must have dropped a buck off the charge because I didn't want the cream cheese. It was a crepe. I can't really discriminate between them. They either form or they do not. It took a little while to prepare (get done with the two people before me). I probably would have walked away if I hadn't psyched myself up for a sweet snack. The owner seemed nice. It has two crepe griddles and one preparer. They had five types of crepes on the menu. Mine, a nutella and chocolate, something else with nutella, a cheese and something and some other one with cheese. The sweets were $5. The savories were $6.

No comments: